Wednesday 21 November 2012

Are we really doing this???

Are we really doing this....er, yes I think so.

Are you sure you don't just want to stick the walk and instead hang out with all your mates for a sweet as summer of fun?  Er...No I don't think so.

This is a typical conversation Philly and I have with each other, erm...often!

But no, really, this is going to be the biggest thing yet.  The most epic adventure, full of unknowns, highs and lows.  But the big question remains...Are we ready?

YES...I think so...ha ha.

Bottom line is that we can't wait to get on the trail.  I guess this means that we're mad enough to think walking 3000kms in less than 5 months is a good idea!!

Obviously the idea of this blog is not to bore you with lots of details, but to show the highlights...this is a way for us to keep you posted, but also a means for you guys to offer up support and words of encouragement...as I know we will need them.

Keep in touch people, and get in touch if you want to come and join us for any sections.  I'm sure Philly and I will run of things to say in around....er....2 days.  No, only joking Philly!!

Oh and if anyone has any awesome ideas for eating on the trail...please feel free to share.  Rice, pasta, rice pasta, potatoes!  Oh the joy.

Hopefully speak soon once we're on the trail!


No comments:

Post a Comment